2.04.2011

Crafty

I've found time to squeeze in a couple of fun crafts lately.  First, I made these tissue paper kissing balls.  I found the idea here.  They were pretty easy but took me a long time. 

I put the kissing balls in this vase- hooray Valentine's decor!

Jillian's bows were starting to get out of control and I saw one of these "bow holders" at a store in VA for about $20.  I decided it would be easy (and cheap!) to make one of my own.

I just got 2 different sized ribbons and sewed them together every 5 inches and put a d-ring at the top to hang it by.  It is so nice to have all of her bows and flowers easily accessible now!

I didn't really do much for this but I finally hung my old pointe shoes in Jilly's room.  I found this awesome J hook at the dollar spot at Michael's (loooove that place) and I added a ribbon since my shoe ribbons were looking kind of icky.  

And, we finally have our photo collage updated and up on the wall.  

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Good work! Crafting with babies can be so hard!

Madelyn said...

So cute! I'm glad you used my tutorial :) They turned out adorable.

Samara Reynolds said...

Nice job! Found this one I want to try soon: http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/01/weekend-crafting-valentine-rosette.html