1.31.2011

Month of Love

As I've mentioned approximately 18 thousand times, I LOVE Valentine's Day.  Pink and red and hearts and love and flowers and chocolate, yes please!  In anticipation of my favorite day I have a tradition of wearing pink or red every day for the first 2 weeks in February.  When we were roommates Lisa was an excellent participant in the tradition but Bryan has never been willing to play along with me.  But, this year I have the ultimate buddy in my Valentine's festivities.  I'm pretty sure Jilly doesn't even have an outfit that doesn't include pink.  So, here we go, welcome to the month of love!!

She even has pink blankets and pacifiers! 

Yes, mommy absolutely adore her

Pretty in pink for church

2 comments:

Jana said...

that sounds like a fun tradition! jilly is darling, by the way. so so so cute!

DAN AND MEL said...

Oh! i love that church outfit!!