1.14.2011

Home Again

Jilly and I flew home from Virginia yesterday.  We were so so happy to see Bryan again (he had been home since Jan 2nd.)  When Jilly saw her daddy she gave him the biggest smile, it was very sweet.  For the most part, Jillian was a rockstar on the plane.  We're happy to have survived this trip because we have lots of traveling ahead of us!  Due to the lovely time change Jilly and I have been up since 5am (actually, she's taken a nap since then- lucky.)  You would think in all that time I would have started unpacking but I'm not that responsible.  Welcome back to real life Rachel.

Some great memories from the trip:

It took approximately 1 million tries to get this family picture

And almost as many tries to get a family picture of the 3 of us

Jilly's first snow- We had just come home from church so we just stuffed her dress in the snowsuit so she looks like the kid from A Christmas Story- haha


All my sisters at our Flannel Shirt Breakfast at IHOP 

Katie and Neal got engaged!  Best quote- "I have the worst sisters ever!!!  How did you let me wear my glasses when you knew he was proposing!"

Just a cute one of my girl

3 comments:

Janssen said...

Love her comment about the glasses! You look great - isn't it lovely to be skinny again?

Emily said...

Darling family photos! Looks like you had a blast in VA- I'm glad you got to stay and enjoy it for such a long time!

Emily said...

Oh and I meant to add: more details on the flannel shirt breakfast! What a fun tradition! When/how did this start?! I love it!