1.14.2011

two months

In her second month of life Jilly flew across the country, visited 2 states (VA and MD), met lots of family members and friends and was happily passed from one to another, celebrated Christmas, her mom's birthday, and new years, started to smile, laugh, and "talk" (my sister calls it heaven talk),  caught her first cold, saw her first movie (Tangled), went to her first restaurant (and 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th), and grew A LOT (she's now 12 and a half pounds- what a chunker!)


Happy Two Months!  We love you girlie

2 comments:

Allison said...

She is darling. I'm glad your trip went well. I enjoyed looking at your post today because I saw 3 outfits that I have for Lyla that Jillian was wearing :)Yay, for good taste and darling baby girls.

Kirsten Krason said...

That is the cutest face!