2.07.2011

Blessing Day

Jillian Kate was blessed in church yesterday. It was the most beautiful day we could have asked for, 74 degrees and sunny and Jilly was a perfect baby- no crying at all! We were so happy to have lots of family there. My dad flew in for the weekend which meant so much to me. Bryan's parents, brother, grandparents, aunts, and uncles drove from various areas of northern CA and helped provide a delicious feast. Bryan and Lisa were so nice to come as well, Jilly's boyfriend wasn't too happy about sharing his mom's lap so he kicked Jilly the whole time. Lisa, eight months pregnant, looks absolutely gorgeous.

It was lovely to celebrate this sweet little girl that we love so much.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Blessing Day!! It looks like it surely was a beautiful day! Jillian looks so adorable all dressed in white! I'm glad so much of your family was able to be there!

I hope you put Jilly in pink after the blessing so you could keep up your 14 day tradition ;)

Lisa said...

Jillian's blessing day was so beautiful! She was so cute in her outfit and I couldn't get enough of her smiles and laughing. She is such an angel.
And I'm sorry about the Lil' Guy beating up on Jilly. I promise to teach him some manners before they hang out again. :)