9.08.2008

My World is Shrinking

About 6 months ago I posted about my hilarious and lovable aerobics instructor who could be a body double for Suzanne Somers. I haven't been to that class in a while because A. my Saturdays became really busy B. Lisa moved away and I couldn't go by myself because I needed to know at least one person wasn't making fun of me in their mind the whole time (or maybe she was too...not sure) and C. my gym membership expired and I decided I could just run outside during the summer.
Well, today I'm doing parent teacher conferences and in walks Suzanne Somers aka my favorite aerobics teacher. She's the mother of one of my students!!!! It was so funny to see her again. And, since I was so embarrassed about my skills in the class and my poor attendance I didn't bring it up. But, Lis and I plan on starting that class again soon (whenever I can afford a gym membership again) and then I'll be seeing her every Saturday morning. Will that be awkward??

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What gym do you go to?

Rachel said...

the fabulous Gold's Gym, which my students tell me is the "state gym" of Utah. Not sure I believe it... but there sure are a lot of them!

Shauna said...

Haha... Get this, APX Employees get a free membership to... none other than Throwdown Gym for the ultimate fighting experience, yes that's right. Rog and I have been thinking of going just to see if there's anything there for normal people (We hear there are treadmills, weight machines, yoga and pilates classes, etc...), but we haven't made it in yet.

Strong Clan said...

Rach you are adorable! Have I told you that - you should join the world of 24 hour! cami and I go, so does ann and the new 2nd grade teacher!
I love you and thanks for being my partner in Student Council, it will be fun! I love you tons and tons! PS did you notice - 2 days of skirts! Thanks you inspire me!