6.10.2015

crafternoons

Deciding not to send Jilly to preschool was quite the ordeal, but I haven't ever regretted it.  I have loved all the time I've spent with her this year, and I think we've done a great job of staying busy.  The hardest time is the long afternoons during Mattie's nap.  Jilly alwaysalwaysalways wants to watch a show, and I'll admit, there are plenty of afternoons when I give in.  But I try really hard to come up with other activities for her, and crafts are some of her favorites.  

^ We love to make chains to count down to exciting events

^ I hated having to rinse off brushes every time Jilly wanted to change colors so I finally bought enough brushes for each color and, yes, Lazy is my middle name.

^ Pinterest makes my life a million times easier


1 comments:

Lisa said...

You're amazing!! Wish I could've send Blake to the Rachel Preschool--he would've had a much better education that he got here. :)