10.07.2014

Conference Weekend

Last weekend was General Conference- a chance to listen to our prophet and other leaders through broadcast.  We went down to Richmond to watch with my family.  On Saturday morning we went to Ashland Berry Farm, where my family goes almost every year but I hadn't been in 10 years!  It was just as great as I remembered- free hayride and all you can carry pumpkins for $20.  We found perfect pumpkins, loaded Bryan up, then Jilly and Ty went through the hay maze.  We got lunch and went to Tyler's soccer game (he won!) then spent the rest of the weekend watching Conference, playing outside, and eating lots of mom's delicious food.  The girls basked in all the extra attention from their grandparents and aunts and uncles, and we all loved the relaxing and uplifting weekend









1 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun weekend!! All you can carry pumpkins sounds like a really fun challenge. Takes me back to the days of apartment living (trying to carry six bags of groceries at once). :) I am super impressed by how many Bryan was holding.