9.08.2014

Sweaty, hot, and happy

Saturday was hot and muggy but we were committed to our "explore Baltimore" agenda.  
So we went to Cylburn Arboretum  
The park includes a mansion built in 1888, beautiful gardens, and a nature center
The mansion and nature center were both closed, so we just walked around the grounds
We'll have to go back in the spring- I'm sure it will be magnificent.






Jilly found her very special jack-o-lantern necklace and assigned me to wear it all day 
(just in case you were wondering...)


Jilly rang this (very loud) bell about 20 times before we had to drag her away


hello humidity


I can count on one hand the number of pictures of just Bryan and me since Jilly was born.  I asked Jilly to snap a picture of us and what do you know- girl's got skillz.  

We were all slick and sweaty by the time we made it back to the car
Both girls were happily soothed to sleep by the blasting A/C
The rest of our day included yard work, Five Guys, and a sweet BYU victory.
Not a bad day at all.

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

It looks like Baltimore is treating you well! Although, I don't know if I could get used to that humidity again after living in the West for so long. Miss you!