9.14.2014

Sunday Scenes

We get home from church around 1:30 on Sundays and have the rest of the afternoon to take naps, play, talk to our families, eat, and relax.  It's the best time of the week and today was no exception.

I'm not certain whose idea it was but I followed the sound of giggles to find Bryan putting every single bow we own in Jilly's hair.  Girl's got style.

Always the copycat, Mattie wanted her picture taken too (but not the bows- smart girl.)

hopscotching while Bryan grilled our delicious dinner

Cromwell Valley Park

kisses for dada 



And, our forecast for the week- doesn't get any better than that!

3 comments:

Kristen Fitzgerald & Trevor Martinez said...

I want to Skype with you guys! I miss those girlies. Mattie looks so different to me now!

Erick and Megan said...

I love the bow picture!! So cute! And 70 sounds like a dream! What a fun day with your family!

Lisa said...

The pictures are beautiful. LOVE Jilly with her head of bows. So cute that Mattie wanted her picture taken, too. When did our babies become toddlers? And our toddlers are kids? Sometimes it feels like their growing up too fast and sometimes I want to press the fast forward button (just for the potty training and tantrums). :)