4.30.2014

Jilly Says


J: You like brown juice (Dr. Pepper) a lot mommy, but juice is not for me.  But juice is beary lotsa yummy!

Watching "The Little Mermaid"
Ariel: (about Prince Eric) he's beautiful
J: No, boys aren't beautiful!!

In time out
J: Mommy, I think Mattie wants me to be happy, can I get out now?

Trying to say Claire
J: It's too hard, I can't say it.  Mattie Kirra Martinez
(Kirra is their cousin)

Meeting a new friend
J: Hi, my name is Jillian Martinez Kate

J: Daddy, you go fast in Mommy's car, but Mommy can't go fast.

Jilly comes out of the bathroom 
R: Did you wipe?
J: Yep, and I wiped my nose too
(I was too afraid to ask the follow-up question)

We're about to eat dinner and trying to get Jilly to sit down.
J: Just a minute, I will be upstairs
R: Wait, why are you going upstairs?
J: I have to go see how pretty I am

3 comments:

Brittany said...

The last one is awesome!

The Daytons said...

Love the wiping one:) I laughed out loud! She is so cute!

Lisa said...

Definitely laughed. :) Can't wait to see you all!