3.04.2014

A Pair of Poufs

Last weekend while Jilly was gone and Mattie was napping I made my second pouf.  It took a bit longer this time, but I was being more careful and did a better job.  I love this fabric I found for Mattie's pouf, and I love that the colors coordinate so well because these girls will most definitely be sharing a room before too long.


Sorry for the blurry picture, but that's what happens when you have little girls playing on their new poufs!


I've caught Bryan a few times using the poufs as a foot rest or pillow so I guess my next one will have to be for him!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hold the phone. Clearly I missed a post. You made these?!? Sometimes I start posts and get interrupted and forget I didn't ever finish a post before closing the window. I am super impressed!! These look profesh!

Shauna said...

These are so cute! I may have to make a couple. How hard are they really?