10.25.2013

five things

1- It's been a busybusy week filled with friends, family activities, church assignments, projects, and housework.  I can't believe it's already Friday, but I'm not complaining.  We are very excited to celebrate Halloweekend.

2- A certain almost-three-year-old I know has been struggling with obedience.  But as soon as Bryan made this chart and threatened the Aurora dress she shaped up quickly. 

 3- We gave Mattie solids for the first time this week and if the end goal is a mess, she's doing excellently.  

4- I know you like to stay apprised of our tv situation- Prime has redeemed itself this week as we've been busy watching Season One of Under the Dome.  It kind of reminds us of Lost and we like it quite a lot.  
 


5- Mattie has really started to love toys and don't you dare take something she wants to play with away from her.  That sweet smile is replaced with kicking legs, flailing arms, and a mean grunt.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, I need a video of Mattie's mean grunt. And that Aurora dress chart is killing me.

Kali and JT said...

Had to show my husband the dress chart because it was so funny, it's all about finding the right incentive isn't it??

Kali and JT said...

Had to show my husband the dress chart because it was so funny, it's all about finding the right incentive isn't it??

The Daytons said...

Thanks for the prime recommendation, I'm excited to try it out! Love that bow on Mattie-the light pink one, so cute did you make it?

Christina (Cha) said...

That picture of Mattie in her church dress is priceless. So darling!