5.01.2011

I ♥ London

Five years ago today I embarked on the most magical adventure- a Study Abroad in London.  So, please forgive me for all the pictures as I reminisce.

Palace of Westminster, Palace Guard, Sunset over York, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Glastonbury, Stratford-upon-Avon (Shakespeare's Home), Phone Booths, Re-creation of The Globe Theatre, Stonehenge, Cambridge, Warwick Castle

And then we went to beautiful Paris
Versailles, Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Notre Dame

Ode to Harry Potter: 
Platform 9 3/4, The Elephant House- where J.K. Rowling started writing on a napkin, Hogwarts Courtyard, Millenium Bridge


One of the very best parts was the people I met- I am lucky to call these top-quality people my friends.
(No trip to London is complete without a Toga Party- obviously.)


This week I read my London Journal (the one time in my life I wrote every day) and it was so fun to remember all the amazing experiences I had there.  But, I was surprised to find that the thing I wrote about the most was my family- how much I missed them and how excited I was to go home and be with them for the rest of the summer.  And, there was also quite a bit about a boy named Bryan I had just started dating. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, London. I went Fall 2006. I miss that place.

Nicole said...

Joyous post! We saw so many amazing things. Glastonbury! Versailles! Lake Windermere and those cows! Love you!