5.17.2011

Family Photo

On Mother's Day we took a family photo that I loved and wanted to frame.  The only problem was that Bryan's eyes were closed.  He has lately been playing with photo editing so I asked him if he could switch out his eyes.  He fixed his eyes and gave himself a shave- I thought it looked great.  Then I noticed that heinous scar on my wrist and asked him to get rid of it.  Again, he worked his magic and showed me the improvements.  I looked closely at the picture and then yelled, "Hey, you made yourself tanner! No fair, I want to be tan too!"  So he obliged and brought me back a final version.  What do you think?

Before:

After:
 

I don't really feel bad about it because this is what we'll look like in a couple months- we're just giving ourselves a head start!

2 comments:

Jana said...

cute picture! i never would have known it was doctored :)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious and amazing! You guys look great pre-photoshop and post. :) Frame it!