5.23.2011

Yum Yum

Last week at Jillian's 6 month checkup we discussed her sleeping (or non-sleeping) problems.  The doctor said that maybe she was waking up so much because she really was hungry.  She said to feed her as much as we can during the day, including 2 meals of solid foods.  It's only been a few days but Jilly is already sleeping better.  Life is looking a lot rosier around here.  But, along with sleeping more, we're also taking a lot more baths.  Here's why:



We both end up covered in food by the end of the meal.  Thankfully, it's applesauce in the video.  But when it's green beans- sick.  And, I have no clue where she learned those weird noises because I'm pretty sure I don't sound like that when I eat.  We definitely have a wild child on our hands.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Corbyn just got really excited watching that video. It was like he was trying to talk to her. So funny! He was a really messy eater at first too, but now he's a lot cleaner. I'm sure she'll get the hang of it and it won't be so messy soon.

Unknown said...

Haha! That was hilarious!

The Daytons said...

Oh my goodness! I love this. How adorable!

Lisa said...

She's so dang cute!!!

Suzie Soda said...

Very fuuny. I am sure your mom has watched it over and over. She is a cutie and those little noises are adorable. Such joy eating her food. Pretty soon she will be throwing it all on the floor and you will stay calm, cool and collected.Enjoy her..she is so cute. xoxo