10.22.2010

37 Weeks!

In September Bryan went on a business trip to Seattle.  I was really hoping that he would get to stay close to home after that, but I guess that was too much to ask for.  His boss really wanted him to do a training so he has been in Las Vegas this week.  We gave baby a lecture and told her that while we are very excited to meet her this was not the week to come.  All week I've been keeping my legs crossed to not let her out.

But, today we are 37 weeks which means baby is considered full term and daddy is coming home tonight!  I've deep-cleaned our apartment, our hospital bags are packed, and we now have all the essentials (I think/hope.)  So, baby is welcome to join us at any time, and I wouldn't complain if she came sooner rather than later!

7 comments:

DAN AND MEL said...

we're so excited!! please update the blogging world as soon as anything happens!!

Jana said...

i hope she comes soon! lily debuted at 37 weeks on the dot and i couldn't have been happier :)

kali said...

packed your bag already? oh man, you're tempting fate...
jk! im so excited for you! hope she comes soon!

Suzie Soda said...

So exciting......can't wait to hear the news. xoxo

Shauna said...

Getting to 37 weeks is such a relief... No more worrying about preterm labor, etc! Just plan on her coming on or after your due date and then you won't be disappointed if she doesn't come early. That was my biggest mistake - I thought Corbyn would come early. Obviously I was VERY wrong! :)

Shauntel said...

Just wanted to wish you luck if the day comes sooner rather than later...I hoped for two weeks early...and I got it! However, I had to go the high blood pressure/pre-eclampsia/induced route, which I don't highly recommend, but hey, it got her here early!

Good luck! (And hang in there. Sometimes the last few weeks feel like eternity.)

The Daytons said...

I'm so excited to meet her (well see her I guess by picture on your blog!) She is going to be a cutie! Good Luck with everything and don't worry too much about having everything, the hospital sends you home with everything that you desperately need!