6.08.2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

It's a girl!  

We found out yesterday afternoon and visions of tutus and tea parties have been swimming in my head ever since.  Bryan is very excited, just a little overwhelmed as he informed me, "I don't know how to be a dad to a girl!"  But he'll figure it out and do an awesome job.  The person who I think was most excited was Bryan's mom.  After four boys of her own, she can't wait to finally have a little girl.  We're all excited for her to join our family!

9 comments:

Jana said...

yayyyyy! i may be partial, but little girls are the best :) congratulations!

Janssen said...

YAY!!!! How thrilling is that?

Shauntel said...

Oh yay! I am SO excited for you. And like I said, Jess thought he needed a boy first. But that Daddy sure is in love with his little girl. He's even told Belle (when he thinks I'm not listening) that he wouldn't mind another girl next. :)

Tell Bryan to watch out! :)

Madelyn said...

Girls are so fun. My Brian felt the same way when we found out we were having a little girl. His exact words were, "Girls scare me". But he absolutely loves having a daughter now :) Congrats!!!

Taylor said...

You just made my day :) I think I am more excited about you guys having a girl than I would have been if we were!

kali said...

Exciting! I guess you're at the beginning of the trend! :)
A girl is definitely best to have first! At least that's what everyone tells me!

Jenna said...

So exciting :) My family is just opposite of Bryan's. My parents had 4 girls and are now thrilled to have a boy for their first grandbaby!

Suzie Soda said...

Congratulations. We weren't sure which side of the gene pool was going to win out. xoxoxo

Chace & Rivka said...

WAHOO! I know I'm a little biased, but I always used to think I wanted a boy first, but now I'm so glad to have my little gal pal instead. And I'm pretty sure Bryan will figure out how to be a great dad to a darling little girl! YAY!