6.29.2010

Home Again

We just got back from the airport and what better way is there to avoid unpacking than blogging?  Our trip was fabulous.  I want to go back right now.  Unfortunately my camera cord is missing so I don't have any more pictures yet.  If I ever find the motivation to unpack I'll update with some pictures.  We stayed busy doing lots of fun things with the family.  But, the thing I did the most was GROW!  I feel like my belly tripled while I was gone.  It's kind of fun though because people can now really tell I'm pregnant and will ask about it.  Like when the lady handing me my food at Wendy's got a big smile on her face and pointed at my stomach (I don't think she spoke English.)  It's fun to have random people get excited for you.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

bigger tummy? PROVE IT.