3.01.2009

Dear Bryan,

I know you're jealous that I have a super cool and fabulous blog. And, I know you have been really coveting the fact that I have friends who are kind enough to actually read and comment on my random observations and ramblings.

I know that even though you appear to be a nerdy engineer, you are a writer at heart, and you have been searching for that perfect outlet to share your literary genius.

But, please, please, please WRITE ON YOUR OWN BLOG. As much as I appreciate and adore your unique insights, I'm afraid you are going to dramatically reduce the validity, cuteness, and overall good nature of this blog.

I know you're thinking, "but the title is Rachel and Bryan." Let me be completely honest with you, that title is just for looks. This is my blog, and my blog it will stay.

Love Always and Forever,
Rachel

ps- Steak is a food, not an animal.

6 comments:

Lindsay Marie said...

haha, i'm glad to find out that was bryan. I read it earlier today and was kinda confused but mostly I was just thinking, "Really? Really? Since when did Rachel start liking twinkies?"

But it is fun to hear from Bryan every once in a while!

Katie Rich said...

So funny! I was also confused about the steak thing.

Lisa said...

Not gonna lie. I kind of like Bryan's contributions. Especially when it's clear they are unapproved. :)

Janssen said...

That is dang funny.

Shauna said...

Haha... I feel the exact same way about my blog. It may say, "Rog and Chief"...

Kirsten Krason said...

I think Bryan needs his own blog. Josh has one and writes on it a lot!