7.07.2008

happy anniversary

Yesterday Bryan and I celebrated our first anniversary. And by "celebrated" I mean Bryan flew 2,000 miles away from me to Utah... Very sad day. But, we have been having a wonderful trip (details to come) and we decided to celebrate for real on August 6 because one year and one month is a lot more impressive than just one year, right?
So, to celebrate this momentous occasion, here is a list of some of my favorite things about the love of my life

- He's ridiculously good looking, even with sunscreen dripping down his face


- He is so helpful at home- his dinners taste better than mine (I hate to admit that), he cleans the house, and he even does the laundry! Frequently he will push me down on the couch, make a barrier to the kitchen, and not let me in to do any of the dishes after dinner. What a champ!

- He takes me on so many fun adventures- he loves the beach just as much if not more than me!

- He is so sweet, you can't help but love him, especially when he flashes his million dollar smile. When we were at the beach, I had to compete with my 6 year old cousins and little brother who were in love with him!

- He is really smart, and he doesn't make fun of me too much when I ask dumb questions. And, even when he doesn't have a good answer, he makes one up and I never know that it wasn't true!

- He is a great family guy. Like I said, my family adores him (they get more excited for him to come visit than me!) And, he has a wonderful family that he gets along with so well. It's fun to watch when the Martinez brothers get together because they enjoy each other so much.

- He is my very best friend. He knows me better than any other person, and yet he still seems to like me. He is always there for me, and is my very favorite person to be with.

Even though we didn't really get to celebrate on our anniversary, my mom had saved the top of our wedding cake and we ate it earlier in the week. It didn't look too great, but it surprisingly tasted pretty good.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So great! I'm happy you get to celebrate on Aug 6th (much more impressive than 1 year alone). :)

Strong Clan said...

You are so cute! CONGRATS on your anniversary! Will and I just did one month! Ha ha!
I am excited to see you too!
Love you tons and tons!

Madelyn said...

I just found your blog and am super excited about it. You guys are so cute! Happy 1 year!

Suzie Soda said...

Very cute..congratulations. So glad you are still so much in love. xoxoxo