3.09.2012

Five on Friday

1.  I bought Jilly some little pink crocs at Target this week.  I may die of the cuteness.

2.  I made my very first pie crust this week using this tutorial (but I used white flour instead of wheat, don't tell)  It turned out remarkably well for my first attempt, I'll definitely be making it again.

3.  Anybody else so over this season of The Bachelor?  The girls are so annoying, and if I ever had any respect for Ben it is gone.

4.  Katie and I accidentally switched straighteners at Christmas (we both have this one.)  This week we switched back and it's like a long lost friend has returned.  It's amazing how different the straighteners are even though they're the exact same.

5. Jilly's trick of the week is folding her arms.  The only problem is her arm-folding is very irreverent since she expects an applause every time.

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Hope you are having a ball with Katie..tell her hi! for me. xoxo