12.17.2010

Silly Girl

Jillian is obsessed with her arms.  She's constantly waving them around and we love it when they land in funny positions.

We call this one TOUCHDOWN!!!  And we like it best when it's for BYU.

"Stop bugging me!"

Whenever Jilly raises one arm Bryan calls on her, "Yes Jillian, what do you have to say?"  I think she knows that students who call out and don't raise their hand drive her mother crazy so she's practicing now.
 (Sorry for the blurry picture, I wasn't willing to stop the swing and wake her up)

Because her arm movements often startle her and wake her up we started swaddling her at night.  I think she looks so cute as a little glowworm!  

ps- Thank you so much for your travel advice, I'm starting to feel a little bit better about our trip.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Michael does the exact same thing when Eli raises one arm! Ha ha. She is so cute Rachel! What a lucky girls she is to have you as a mom! :) Hope things are going well.

Lisa said...

Can't believe I get to see this girl soon!!!! Can't wait!!!