12.13.2010

One Month

I can't believe my baby is one month old.  It has been quite the month for us- so difficult yet so fun and wonderful.  We are very lucky to have this little girl in our family.

(I wrote this yesterday because I knew today would be busy and I almost deleted that last sentence when she screamed inconsolably for an hour last night, woke up every 2 hours during the night, spit up all over me, and peed all over our bed.  But then she slept until 9:30 this morning and woke up her cute and happy self so all is forgiven.)

Happy One Month Birthday Jilly!
I love this picture because a. that is the half smile we get from her all the time, b. her little arms are in motion as they almost always are and c. finally her chubby cheeks have some competition in those sumptuous thighs

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Could this girl be any CUTER?!?! I am officially dying to meet her!!