12.09.2010

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It's been very fun to Deck the Halls this year knowing that this may be our last year that the decorations actually stay where we put them.  I'm thinking next year Jillian will be far less content to just sit and enjoy the beauty and more keen on touching (breaking) everything.  We'll deal with that then, but for now I can enjoy my Christmas decorations exactly the way I want them.

I got the free printable art here.


Icicle lights and we finally have curtains!

A student gave me these plates and we've never had a wall to hang them on until now!

Festivity on the bookshelf- the nativity plate is my absolute favorite decoration

This year we got a real tree for the first time and our house smells divine.

Bryan asked if we could hang Jilly from our tree.  Though she would look adorable up there I don't think we'd get high marks for parenting.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

How exciting to have a real tree! And I love, love, love the curtains! It's all so beautiful!

The Daytons said...

How fun! Yes, I should have enjoyed our decorations a bit more last year I think as this year they definitely don't stay in one spot due to a certain toddler. We got a real tree as well, it is so fun! I love you decorations!

Suzie Soda said...

So cute. You have so many exciting things this year.
Love all the decor. xoxo