8.25.2010

We Made It!

My sister wanted us to listen to "California Gurls" the whole way here, but Bryan vetoed the idea.  Despite the fact that I have not worn daisy dukes or a bikini on top (trust me, not a good idea right now) I am indeed now a California Girl.

I survived this move because of 3 things:

They seriously are magic and clean everything.  This is basically all I used when cleaning the apartment.


 

We are totally behind the times with this one, but due to Wii streaming we have become addicted to Lost.  Bryan has seen a lot of it before, but it's my first time and I'm basically obsessed.  I spend all day stressing about my own problems and then at night I can relax and be grateful I don't have any of their problems.




(He will kill me for putting this picture up, but it's the first picture I found of him by himself.)  
Bryan is truly amazing.  He packed, loaded, cleaned, drove, unloaded, then unpacked.  He has been so patient and helpful while I've been mostly grouchy and unhelpful.  What a guy.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So glad you made it!!!! p.s. You're not a true California girl until you get a California driver's license. I recommend studying the legal blood alcohol level and penalty for evading a police office. I skipped that section because I didn't think it applied to me--barely scraped by!

Shauna said...

Ugh, I feel your pain. Moving while pregnant just about killed me. I'm glad you made it! Now have fun making your apartment feel like home!

Rachel {La Familia Pearson} said...

Moving while pregnant is no fun! :) and aren't husbands the best? Hope everything goes smoothly for getting all set up in your new place!

Janssen said...

Moving for sure brings out the worst in me.

Brittany said...

I LOVE magic erasers, you're right, they really are magic! Glad the move went well. Hope baby things are going just as well. It's just around the corner! I'm excited for you.