8.07.2010

Diaper Bag

My wonderful aunts chipped in to get me a diaper bag.  I've been looking forward to this for a long time.  I love looking at diaper bags, and I really am excited to go Mary Poppins style and carry around a huge bag that has everything I could ever need.  (Yes, I know I'll get sick of a diaper bag very quickly, but for now it's still exciting.)

But now I have to make a choice:

Sittin' in a Tree



or Imperial Toile


Which Should I Choose???

(I just realized that the brown one looks a lot bigger in these pictures, but they are the exact same size)

8 comments:

Emily said...

I vote for the green one on top! Both are adorable though!

Lisa said...

okay, now you're going to need more votes because I was going to say Imperial Toile.

Suzie Soda said...

I love the brown and pink one. xoxo

Jenna said...

oooh, hard choice, but I pick Sittin' in a Tree :)

Kirsten Krason said...

Oh the second one! It will go with more stuff. How exciting!

ashley said...

Rachel! I just found your blog. Congrats on the baby, the move and everything!

Samara Reynolds said...

I pick brown!

Chace & Rivka said...

Oooo, love them both, but love #1 more. Congrats to Bryan!!!