2.08.2009

random

I'm super late on this, so I hope Lisa (my tagger) forgives me, but it's really hard to thing of random things about myself, I feel like I'm an open book. But, I'll give it a try.

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Valentine's Day. My roommates and I used to wear red and pink every day of February until the 14th. My new roommate isn't such a big fan of this game, but that's okay. I still love him.

2. I have always wanted glasses. Not sure why, I've just always thought they were so cute. Some times I would steal my little sister's glasses (that she hated, oh if she only knew how lucky she was!) That's one of the reasons it was so fun to be Sarah Palin for Halloween.

3. I've wanted to be a teacher ever since I was in second grade and now I'm "living the dream." Not many people can say that.

4. I'm a cell phone killer. Ever since I was 16, I've had to get a new phone ever year because they break one way or another. Luckily they've all been under warranty/insurance so it hasn't been too hard on my wallet. I've had my current phone for 1 year and 2 months...pretty sure that's a record.

5. When I was growing up, half the people I met would tell me I look exactly like my dad and half would say I look exactly like my mom. So, are they long lost separated twins? Never solved that one.
6. I'm a HUGE texture person. I cannot eat something if I don't like its texture. Tapioca pudding- never. Celery- no way. Sweet Potatoes- disgusting. I'm probably missing out on some good flavors, but I just can't let crazy stuff like that down my throat.

I tag anyone who wants to play this, it's actually pretty fun!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks, Rach! I'll let this delay in posting slide just this once. I'm so excited Valentine's Day is coming! I'll do my best to wear pink/red this week. p.s. Did you notice my necklace in church yesterday? The fabulous green one? Love it! I notices yours and it looked great!