2.16.2009

One Fine Day

I would give pretty much anything (well, not my firstborn, but probably my second born) for more days like today. I love getting little breaks from school to relax and get things done. But, today was extra wonderful. This sounds dumb, but I really feel like I was able to feed every part of my being today.

I slept in :) then laid in bed writing in my journal and reading scriptures for a while.
We went sledding with the fabulous Schaders which was totally fun (minus a near-fatal crash where Bryan's entire weight landed on my head- ouch.)
I went to the gym and watched Gilmore Girls while whipping my bod into shape.
I made quickie to the grocery store- not the most exciting, but a necessity.
Took a nice long nap while cuddling on the couch with my Valentine.
It was time to give our apartment a deep clean, which was quite rejuvenating.
Ate a scrumptious dinner of stir fry made by my sweet hubby.
Baked cookies and delivered them to our new neighbors.
Had FHE with my little family.
Worked on a little crafty project.
Continued reading The Wedding, a fabulous sappy love story just perfect for this weekend.

I can go to bed a happy girl, ready for whatever this week brings to me.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

{amy k.} said...

wow- what a great day! You'll have to fill me in on the book, let me know if I should see if my library has it. And also, I'd love to see the little craft you're workin on!