8.11.2008

It's that time again

The summer days are slipping through my fingers. Tomorrow starts four days of rigorous meetings and frantically getting ready. Then school starts one week from today! This summer has been wonderful, and I'm not sure that I'm ready for it to end. Since today is my last day of freedom, I'm sitting here in my pajamas watching the Olympics. I might shower and actually be productive today, or I might just enjoy sitting in my pajamas all day long. What I really wish I could do is sit here in my pajamas all day reading Breaking Dawn. I desperately need to get my hands on a copy of that book. I'm losing my patience with the Orem Public Library, they're too slow! The library has 12 copies and each person should finish in 2 days. By these calculations, Person #45 (me) should be getting the book TODAY. Oh library, please make my last summer wish come true today!




2 comments:

Strong Clan said...

Rach - NO FRET! I have it - I will finish it, I will let you have it to borrow and you can take more than 2 days to finish it! I have about 150 pages left and I am going to finish it tomorrow morning at the gym - so PLEASE don't borrow it from the library - borrow it from me! LOVE YOU

JP and Steph said...

Oh, savoring the last days of summer. The last moments of lazy days. I am so excited for you though to start teaching and have your own class!