2.05.2016

Five on Friday

1. After the blizzard school was canceled for a full week as we sloooooowly shoveled out.  When we couldn't handle being stuck inside one second longer I texted some friends to meet us at Chick-fil-A.  This was the giggliest loudest kids' table and it was fantastic.



2.  I've watched Grease Live twice this week and probably will watch it again soon.  I think Bryan was impressed that I still knew every word to every song.

3.  Like any normal two-year-old Mattie is obsessed with her crib and has zero interest in moving into a bed.  She also insists on sleeping with every book, blanket, stuffed animal, and doll she owns and takes roll call before going to sleep to make sure every one is there.


4.  My friend went into labor so I was suddenly the mother of 5 for a night.  The kids were great and Jilly's greatest dreams came true to have her first friend sleepover.

5. We canceled our YMCA membership for the Summer/Fall since it was nice enough to exercise outside but we reinstated it this January (cliché much?)  And it's soooooo good to be back, especially now that we live only 4 minutes away.  And just like the rest of the country I'm obsessing over Hamilton and super motivated to run while I listen.

5 comments:

Kristen Fitzgerald & Trevor Martinez said...

I love the picture of Mattie surrounded by all her toys! Also whenever I read your blog I always learn something. I have no idea what Hamilton is.

Lisa said...

Mattie's crib is killing me! So adorable!!
And love the chick-fil-a party. :)

Janette said...

Hamilton! I'm obsessed too!

Erick and Megan said...

I think I have that exact same pic of Rosy in her crib, binky in and surrounded by every toy imaginable! And I had grease live on the other night too and Erick was like whoa I didn't know u knew every word!

Strong Clan said...

I am so glad I am not the only fan girl in the world. We have watched Grease Live! twice and even Will said "it isn't that bad!"