7.06.2014

seven

Once there was a girl who really really really liked a boy who was tall, dark, and quite handsome.  After many months of waiting the boy finally noticed the girl and held her hand one night and the rest is history.  A very happy history.  Happy Anniversary to the one I love best.


- A few weeks ago Bryan and I spent a solid 5 minutes debating if this was our 7th or 8th Anniversary.  You know you're getting old when. . .

- We don't have a history of very romantic anniversaries (we've spent every anniversary except one either apart or on vacation with my entire family.)  But this one may take the cake.  I'm already out east staying with my sister and Bryan is making his way across the amber waves of grain to our new home.

- That being said, we did sneak in one last date to dinner and the temple before we left, and it was so nice to take a break from moving craziness and celebrate.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I still remember turning around in the hike to the hot springs and seeing you two holding hands. My heart was exploding for you, but I knew your heart was probably going ten times faster. Such a wonderful, memorable night. :)

Kelsey said...

Happy Anniversary! 7 years and 2 kids later... you are a old married woman, but a hip mom! Miss you in my life!

Erick and Megan said...

Oh I love ur wedding pic! And that u held hands on a hike! Miss u and ur fam of possibly 7 or maybe even 8 yrs!