7.04.2014

friday five: Jilly edition

1. Summer has brought naps back into our lives (bliss!)  Jilly spends as much time as possible playing outside and often crashes in the afternoon.  On Saturday she didn't get a nap and couldn't quite make it through dinner.  



2. Last Sunday Jilly was so excited to put on her church dress but I told her she had to wait for Mattie to wake up so they could take a bath together.  When Mattie finally woke up Jillian ran in and said, "Dee! You want to take a bath?!?" Mattie replied with her usual jibber jabber.  Jilly came back to me with the saddest face and said, "Mattie told me she doesn't want to take a bath."  Apparently I should use Jilly as an interpreter more often.  


3. Jilly is very into nesting.  She loves to gather blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, books, and toys to make a nice cozy bed for herself.   This was super duper helpful when I was trying to pack. . .


4.  There's nothing we love more than a fancy afternoon at Target


5.  On Sunday in Primary they announced that it was Jilly's last Sunday.  When we got home Jilly told me "My friends are going to miss me very, very much."  Little does she realize how much we are going to miss all her sweet friends.  



^^ Saying Goodbye to Gredtel, Mayzie, & Clark, Lydia & Rowan, and Kylie

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Love Jilly's fabulous Target look and her Mattie translation! :)