6.04.2014

Good Morning Baltimore

Ch-Ch Changes are happening around here.  
We're moving.  Across the country.  To Baltimore.

Bryan was offered a job at NMP Consulting, 
and in just a few weeks we'll head out to our new Maryland home.
About half of our stuff (okay, maybe a quarter) is packed and our house is sold
(thankfully we got an offer after only 4 days because selling a home is a real treat.)

There are a million and one things we'll miss about Sacramento
Top on that list is being so close to Bryan's parents
And next is all of our dear friends.
And there are a million and one things to be excited about in Baltimore.
Fireflies, snow, trees, and- best of all- being close to my family
(Bryan says to cross out snow.)

I can't even begin to count the emotions I've felt in the past few weeks,
but most of all I've felt grateful.
Grateful for the four years we've had here,
and grateful for our exciting new adventure.

11 comments:

Janette said...

Congratulations! And good luck with the move!

Kali and JT said...

Holy cow, big move!! I am so excited for you guys, I miss the east coast literally every day!

Kali and JT said...

Holy cow, big move!! I am so excited for you guys, I miss the east coast literally every day!

The Daytons said...

So exciting! Congrats! And good luck with the move across country. We aren't too far away(Ashburn) so we'll have to play some play dates:) Will you live in Baltimore? or will you live in a suburb?

Charina said...

Congrats! So exciting! I always get super jealous whenever I hear someone is moving to the east coast. I miss it! How great that will be to be so close to your family!!!

Chace and Rivka said...

WHAAAA? Awesome/sad/crazy news! Best of luck with your move and new adventure!

Lisa said...

You know all about my mixed emotions. So sad to be losing my CA buddy, but so happy for you. Really, I am happy, I promise. Don't let my boatload of tears coming your way on Monday confuse you. :)

Emily said...

I'm with Bryan. You should cross out snow. Congrats on the new job offer! That is very exciting! Best of luck with the move. Can't wait to hear all about your new home.

Kathryn Story said...

How exciting!!

Jana said...

Excited for you guys to get out here!!!!

Samara Reynolds said...

Rach - can't wait for you to be back on the east coast at long last! Once you're settled, we def need to plan a meet-up in Richmond! xo!!