11.08.2013

five

1. This happened this week and I was most definitely the most excited about it.  Better luck with tandem swinging next time.



2. Against my better judgment I bought Jilly a box of princess band-aids.  By now there are only a handful left as the invisible mortal wound on her foot has required bandage changing at least four times a day.

3. A funny light came on in my dashboard so I sent Bryan a picture.  He clearly is very concerned.


4. Annnnnd we have a tooth coming in.  Not quite sure how I feel about this new development in my baby's life.

5. Bryan is taking his birthday day off today so technically our weekend started last night with ice cream and a family trip to the mall.  We're thrilled to have an extra day with Daddy this week.

Happy Weekend Y'all!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

lol!! Bryan is hilarious! :)
Yay for early weekend! And luckily for me, Blake hates bandaids. It saves us at least $5/year. :)