11.11.2013

F is fun

F was a very fun letter for preschool.  I got some feathers to use to practice the "f" sound.  Then we talked about frogs and foxes and flamingos.  This frog puppet was a huge hit- the kids enjoyed feeding it feet and feathers.
We made F's with our bodies and practiced writing F's on whiteboards.
 I let them watch a clip of the Monster Mash so they could see who Frankenstein was (this was back before Halloween.)
Then we made Frankensteins
 Next was fruit faces; I made pancakes before preschool, then spread peanut butter on them and gave the kids cut up apples and bananas to make faces- they turned out darling and delicious.
We practiced funny faces, colored an F page, and read Rainbow Fish then it was time to go.  Love these kids!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This turned out so cute!! I love it!

Jana said...

such fun ideas! i not so secretly love preschool at our house - i get to put all my pinterest madness to good use :)