3.15.2013

friday five

Bryan took this picture and I can't stop staring at that cheesy grin

1.  The other day I had to run to the grocery store and I told Jilly that we could see the animals at the pet store next door when we were done.  Then she fell asleep on my shoulder while we were in the grocery store so we headed home.  When she woke up 3 1/2 hours later (a blessedly long nap after a lousy night of sleep) the very first thing she said was "We see animals?"  We all went to see the animals together after dinner that night.

2.  This week I got an excellent surprise in the mail.  My friend Cate from my middle/high school days (who is also having her second girl in May) sent me a super cute nursing cover.  She sells them in her etsy shop (mine is the gray and yellow one.)  Thanks Cate!!

3.  We went to Chipotle last week because Bryan had heard about the quesarito and had to try it.  The verdict: pretty darn good, but it takes forever for them to make it.

4. Perhaps you are sick of baby updates (sorry!) but we are now down to single digit weeks left- hooray!!!

5.  We're taking our last trip as a family of three this weekend.  We're heading down to Mesa to see Bryan's brother and family.  Jilly is so, so excited to play with her best (and only) cousin "Tiwwa" (Kirra.)

1 comments:

Allison said...

Have fun in Mesa, and pack your swim suits.