10.23.2008

So excited!!!!

I realize I haven't posted in like a month. I recall an earlier time when I was labeled a "blog loser." Sorry.

But, if there is anything in the world that would turn me around it is

high school musical 3

I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight. I've been counting down to this day for a loooong time now. We're having a girls night with the fam. My aunt and her three daughters all have matching shirts to wear, and they're crimping their hair for the big event. Unfortunately my crimper is back in Virginia, but she said they'd still let me come.

But, it get's even better. I have an HSM claim to fame. My cute little student Skyler is a star in the movie! Okay, okay I'm not really sure if he's a star, but he's in it and that makes him a star to me! In the movie they do a flashback to when Troy and Chad were young and my Skyler is little Troy. He is super cute, and I'm so excited to see him on the big screen. So it's sure to be the best movie of 2008 (way better than that psycho creepy Batman movie- I'm still having nightmares!)

Go Wildcats!

5 comments:

Janssen said...

Oh, I LOVE LOVE HSM. Because I'm a big nerdy 8 year old.

Strong Clan said...

I love HSM3 and you!
Love you!

Lisa said...

*sigh* my life is complete again. Thanks for posting, Rach. P.s. Lauren Inouye went to the midnight showing of HSM3 last night. Must be a Virginia thing. :)

Shauna said...

YAY! I thought you had given up on blogging... I'm glad you haven't. :)

Kirsten Krason said...

I'm seeing it tomorrow!!