10.28.2008

Sisters, Sisters, there were never such devoted Sisters

Tonight I had a date night with my favorite Katie Leigh. "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2" had finally come to the dollar theater and thus was finally affordable. The best part was when the four girls decided to gallivant off to Greece at a moment's notice. I mean, I take spontaneous trips overseas to search for a lost pair of jeans regularly. It was no HSM, but we both enjoyed it. The only thing that could have made it better was if Jen, Leslie, Bethany, and Mom had been there too. What would life be without sisters?



To read a beautiful sisters story, visit this site: A Sister is Held Even Closer.

4 comments:

Janssen said...

You and your sisters are so so cute.

And that story about Nie had me totally bawling my eyes out.

{amy k.} said...

How fun! I love sisters- they're the greatest! And you're one of mine, lucky me! :)

When I read the story about Nie the other day I think I should've been prepared with my blox of kleenex... I should've learned by now, their stories are always kleenex worthy. Great story, I love how it was written.

Miss you!

Suzie Soda said...

What cute girls! I always wanted a sister.....guess all my wonderful friends will have to do. xoxoxo

Madelyn said...

I am making my blog private, so if you want to view it, e-mail me at madelynwayment@gmail.com so I can invite you!