10.25.2008

Rah Rah Shish Boom Bah

At 6:00 this morning we ate green good luck waffles for Bryan's FE Exam (Fundamentals of Engineering) today. This is the test that he needs to pass in order to become a certified engineer. Sounds fancy, huh? It's a really fun test- starts at 7:15 in the morning, 8 hours long (at least they get a lunch break,) and the passing score is 35%. He's been studying hard and is an engineering genius so I'm sure he'll do great.

What Bryan didn't know is that those green good luck waffles were also in honor of our poor little Cougars. We had a rough time last week, so I figured we could use some extra good luck for the game today against UNLV. Bryan won't be there obviously, so I'll have to cheer extra loud. Even though last week was devastating, I have hope that we will pull through this week. Go Cougars!

Last night was probably one of the greatest nights of my life. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them. The movie was fabulous, and we had so much fun being girly and loud.

1 comments:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Good Luck Brian!! When do you find out how he did? I'm sure he did great:) By the way soooo jealous you saw high school musical.. I still have not gone. :( And I can't wait.. By the way.. when are the cool kids getting together haha!! LOve you lots:)