11.08.2015

Seven on Sunday

ONE | Maryland showed off with spectacular weather this week.  It was in the 70s most of the week and Jilly kept saying "we have to play outside because the winter is coming!"  Truth.

^see that green grass? Just a couple days later it was completely covered with leaves again.


TWO | These girlies... they've had their fair share of nasty fights this week, but they can also be the best of friends.



THREE | Do you want to know what happens when you let a two-year-old hold the "stickers" on the way home from the post office?  Hopefully this will be enough postage to get her water bottle where it needs to go.


FOUR | A friend gave us some daffodil bulbs and when I went out to plant them I realized we didn't have a garden shovel.  So I grabbed our ice cream scoop, which worked perfectly.  And we ate worm-flavored ice cream later that night. 


FIVE | Bryan had a birthday!  He's not as into birthday celebrations as I am but he puts up with my excitement.  We had waffles for breakfast, delivered treats to him at work, and went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner.  It was fun to spoil our favorite guy.




SIX | We made a quick trip to Lowe's on Saturday morning and I was kind of dying over what my girls were wearing (and they were dying over all the Christmas decorations!)  Also, there were girl scouts selling cookies which made us all very, very happy.


SEVEN | This is how Sunday afternoons should be spent- doing crafts by the cozy fire.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey, your fire is working! Love all your updates. And this was on another post entirely, but you know what a lazy commenter I am--love that you painted the chalkboard wall! I love it! <3