11.13.2015

FIVE on Friday

Today my Jilly-girl is FIVE!  

 She's sweet and helpful and creative and sensitive and obedient and generally a delight to be around.  
I love that she loves decorating and celebrating holidays as much as me, and I love that she loves to go on adventures with her dad.   And I really love how well she takes care of her sister.

She always puts her shoes away as soon as we come in the door and usually doesn't complain when I ask her to help with chores but she always hates to have her hair brushed.

She's still the girliest girl I know- loves dress up, rainbows, glitter, jewelry, ballet, princesses, and anything fancy.

We are so, so, so lucky to have her in our family

1 comments:

Kristen Fitzgerald & Trevor Martinez said...

Love you beautiful girl! Happy Birthday.