9.28.2012

Friday Five

1. On Sunday night Bryan and I were startled awake at 4am by a loud crash coming from downstairs.  My fearless husband said he'd go down to check things out and grabbed my sewing scissors just in case he needed a weapon.  Luckily it was just our blinds that had fallen off the wall mount, but I informed him that had he used my nice scissors on anything besides fabric he would have been dead meat.  


2.  Jillian has started to notice numbers and she loves to count.  But the only number she knows is 2 so she's constantly counting things "two, two, two."

3.  Jamba Juice was doing $1 smoothies this week and you better believe we hit that up.  Jilly and I went with Lisa and Blake (who gave us the best tip- they'll split any drink so Jilly can have her own bitty cup- so brilliant.)  Then we went again with friends last night.  

4.  Bryan and I downloaded the Life360 app on our phones this week.  You can see where your family members are at all times.  On Thursday I drove home from San Jose and was about to text Bryan that I had made it when I got a text from him saying "Welcome home!"  Kind of creepy, but also cool.

5. Jilly tried Ramen for the first time this week and it was love at first bite.

2 comments:

Rachel {La Familia Pearson} said...

Haha! I love your comment about the sewing scissors. Mine are off-limits, too! Also, I just wanted to say that Ramen must be a special treat for children, because my girls love it, too! Jilly is so cute! Glad you get to enjoy a little girl; they are so fun, huh?

Lisa said...

Love this picture of Jilly!