9.21.2012

five on friday

1.  I bought a big bottle of bubbles and bath time is now everyone's very favorite part of the day.  

2.  On Wednesday my friend invited Jilly over to play while I ran a few errands.  It was absolutely heavenly to shop by myself.

3.  Jilly is obsessed with the word "mine" lately (terrible twos are coming on strong.)  This week anytime she found my book (These is My Words, which is so, so fabulous) she'd say "my book my book!" and start flipping through the pages "reading."

4.  It's no secret that I love Chick fil A.  A couple of my friends found a pin that had the recipe for the delicious Chick fil A dipping sauce and they kindly passed it on to me.  This week I made it and it was ah-mazing.  It even made broccoli taste good!

5.  We made a video of Jilly doing her best tricks.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Chick-fil-a recipes...THANK YOU!! And I loved the video. Especially the cougar. :)

Erick and Megan said...

Just added These is My Words to my giant to read list on good reads!