2.10.2012

Five Friday Facts

1. I'm committed to cleaning my whole house today.  Shouldn't be too difficult, except for my little assistant.  This morning I gave her my jewelry box to play with thinking that would buy me lots of time.  Wrong.  In the time it took her to take every single bracelet, necklace, and earring out of every drawer and scatter them on the floor, I made my bed.  Any tips/tricks or must I just wait til naptime and get it all done then?

2. I slept with wet hair last night for the first time in forever.  Hello waves!  This may become a permanent thing.

3. I've seen 14 Days of Valentines a few places this year (like here and here) and decided to jump on the bandwagon.  Among other things I've surprised Bryan with a Wednesday night date, treats at work, and hearts all over our mirror.  But, I'm most pleased with Day 10 today.  It's not often that things I find online actually work out perfectly in real life, but this did- hooray! (found here)


4. We had a couple of boys over to play yesterday.  I was a little worried that they'd have fun in our girly house.  But, after a few minutes of playing with Jilly's magnetic letters they realized that L's could be turned on their side to become perfect guns.  And, thus the battle ensued.  Why was I ever worried?!

5. Direct quote from the news this morning, "Get out and enjoy this weekend because it's going to get chilly on Monday.  The temperature will head down to 54."  Sacramento is not a bad place to live.

2 comments:

Janssen said...

Don't you love living somewhere warm?

Brittany said...

Cleaning is impossible with Eli around. He is so curious and want to see everything I'm doing. I have to wait for nap time or I go crazy! Love your Valentines project.