7.22.2011

This Week

I have spent a lot of time in my kitchen.  I made:
- Baby food!  Sweet potatoes, blueberries, and avocado/banana
- Strawberry Freezer Jam- hopefully it will last us all year
- These Brownies- anything named the Tim Riggins Brownie is bound to be amazing
- Cake Mix Cookies- with butterscotch chips
- Chicken Pillows- I've made a version of these before with pre-made crescent rolls, but the homemade rolls made all the difference
- Southwest Pasta Salad- I could eat this every day, all summer long

When I wasn't in the kitchen, I was usually watching The Kennedy's on netflix.  Love love love love it.

And, we did take some time to chill at the pool.

 Jilly with our friend Emily

Tommy gave her a little faux hawk while she floated around

This weekend we're having a Martinez Extravaganza- it's the first time all 4 brothers have been together for 3 1/2 years.  Look out world.  

3 comments:

Maddy said...

i've been watching the kennedys too and it's definitely a great one! i also just finished the help, so i'm kind of on a civil rights era kick apparently :)

have you watched downton abbey? another great mini series on netflix!

Janssen said...

That Kennedy series sounds fantastic!

The Daytons said...

Random question but what kind of floatie do you have for Jilly to use in the pool? and where did you get it? I need one of those for Benson! She looks so cute in her swimsuit!