7.13.2011

8 months


I feel sort of like I came home from Virginia with a different baby.  She now crawls everywhere, pulls herself up on everything, says dadadadada, has hair(!), eats table food (I saw her eat pasta, apple, banana, ice cream, wedding cake, slurpee, popsicle, bread, ice, cheerios, and froot loops, and I'm sure she was given lots of other foods) and loves to play with toys (which we are severely lacking in.)  But, at the same time, she is still my happy, friendly, sweet, mischievous girl.

Evidence of her monthly achievements:



2 comments:

Janssen said...

Oh my HEAVENS, she is a darling baby.

And also, we had that same little outfit with the ruffles on the bum. It was one of my favorites.

Brittany said...

She is so darling! I LOVE the outfit she is wearing in the video! So cute.