7.14.2011

Beach Trip 2011

I love the beach, so you can imagine my delight to find we have a serious beach baby on our hands


She quickly learned that sand isn't very tasty.

Jilly loved playing in her little pool 

Happy Fourth of July
  

We loved taking beach walks with the stroller
 My sister said I look like such a mom in this picture, to which I replied, "well, I am.

Bryan and Jenn had fun surfing 



We also had some fun rides out in the kayak
 Jealous of those legs?

Matchy Black Day- Jenn and I actually have the same swimsuit

Lots of yummy beach naps

Ill-fated football game during which Leslie and I collided.  I got a terrible headache from her head crashing into my jaw, and she jammed/broke her toe.  Don't ask me how we injured opposite ends of our bodies.

Lots of fun in the ocean
We've been taking a 'hold hands while running to the ocean' picture for as long as I can remember

Jilly checking out the ocean with Grandpa

Every year we build some sort of creature in the sand.  This year it was the one and only Jimmer

All of our family except for sleeping Jilly and Katie and Neal, who decided they would rather go on their honeymoon to Costa Rica than come to the beach with the whole fam (lame.)

All 32 of us out on the porch of our beach house.

Tyler gives this vacation two thumbs up

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Looks like fun! Cute 4th of July outfit!!

Monica said...

Veeerry cute suits, Rachel!

Emily said...

Darling pictures! I'm so jealous of your beach house- looks like the best place to vacation :) Love the sand Jimmer- way to represent!

Donna said...

Awww... this makes me want to hit the beach ASAP. I love your photos. There's nothing like enjoying the water, sun and sand with your loved ones.

-Donna Parsley