5.22.2016

Seven on Sunday



1. Jillian has caught on to "Opposite Day."  So all my dinners are yucky and Mattie is mean and Daddy is not funny.  Hahahahaha.

2. Last Sunday before church my cardigan was wrinkled (I may or may not have pulled it out of the laundry basket) so I said "I'm just going to throw this baby in the dryer for a bit."  Mattie came to me in tears, "no Mommy, you can't put the baby in the dryer!"

3. On Friday we finally had a day when it didn't rain and it actually felt like summer might be coming.  We went with some friends to Rita's to celebrate.


4.  Mattie had a cough today so we didn't send her to nursery.  She spent second hour of church with Bryan but during third hour he had to teach so she sat in a big chair at the back of the primary room with her arms folded and her little legs crossed just watching me do singing time. Such a little lady.

5. Bryan spent most of Saturday taking down the wallpaper in Mattie's room (hooray!)  But before he took it all down we let the girls draw all over the walls with strict instructions that this was ONLY ever allowed on this flowered wallpaper.  This is just the beginning of their drawings, Jilly made a whole amusement park with a roller coaster, carousel, petting zoo, and garden.


6. I swallowed my pride and got out my maternity clothes.  I've never worn maternity jeans this early, but oh they are so much more comfortable than trying to squeeze into my regular jeans.  Also, I'm at the point where random people feel comfortable asking about my pregnancy.  Halfway this week!

7. Last night my old roommate Judi was in town so we met up with her and her husband for ice cream.  It's been 10 years since we lived together and 6 years since we had even seen each other, so it was really fun to catch up. 

1 comments:

Steph said...

Cute update! Your girls are really adorable :)