7.12.2013

friday five

five fun things we've done this week-

one- It's been a great week for free food.  7/11 meant free slurpees and today is Cow Appreciation Day at chick-fil-A.  You better believe we'll be donning some cow ears.


two- I met lovely Jana at BYU and she and her family just moved to Richmond.  We went to the Children's Museum together and it was so fun to watch Jilly and Lily play and to see darling Noah in person.  

three- Jilly had her first dental appointment with Dr. Grandpa this week and it was kind of a disaster.  The only way we got her mouth open for a few seconds was for me to tickle her.  I can only imagine how bad it would have been with a dentist we didn't know!

four- When I was little I spent many, many summer days at Canterbury Pool.  It's so fun to take Jilly there to play now, and we also got to watch Uncle Ty at his swim meet.
 

five- We are missing Bryan oh so much so we keep him updated with lots of pictures and videos.
 

2 comments:

Jana said...

So glad your visit and our move overlapped! The girls would be best (hand holding, pink bow wearing, dressup) buds, I know it :)

Lisa said...

That picture of Jilly and Lily is precious.
Not gonna lie--I'm kind of glad Jilly's dentist appointment didn't go well because I desperately want to get Blake's teeth cleaned but we didn't add him to our dental insurance this year. Now I can tell myself it wouldn't have gone well anyway because Jilly is three times more cooperative than Blake.